Friday, November 11, 2005

bizarrre mix of dreamspace

Wow, the mix of dreams last night/this morning. All I'm remembering are little bits and pieces of each. There was a whole section involving the main female character spencer from south of nowhere (on noggin) I think...And all I want to say right now is there was a lot of sex...but, not with me lol, it was just wierd. There was a section involving the apartment complex, but it was too wierd to really remember. That was probably due to the people taking out a freakin window directly below the one where I was sleeping. Nice...

The parts I remember clearly I'll try to describe. I hopped in the car with what seemed like my parents, and my brother, and the south of nowhere chick. I asked in some way if I could come in, and got in the passenger side (back) sitting next to spencer. By the way, we are all by Grace Lutheran church in sugar bush (my childhood church). So we get onto the road that goes between 45 and D or whatever that road is on the other side of sugar bush. Anyway...spencer tries to hold my hand, but it's really bright and I feel self conscious, so I work my arm under hers and then hold her hand, and we both sort of settle and lean on each other for a nap. Then the car pulls over, following a line of other cars already pulled over. This is where the dream gets symbolic perhaps, so it gets a new paragraph :-)

I look out the window to the right, and first I see a small dog/wolf. I say that because I haven't seen many wolves in my time, but it didn't look like it was actully a dog, and definately wasn't a coyote, which I've seen many of. Then, it's like there's a split in the earth. Like if you were looking at the scene, and you cut horizontally across the view, then just sort of shift it up, leaving just a dark spot. It was also kinda like looking at a small bridge that was black underneath. Anyway, under that came a much larger wolf. I mean the difference between a smaller medium sized dog and a very large rottie. And then a few more wolves came out, not a whole lot, but more than 3 total lol. There was also a woman, standing and watching from her yard. By the way, only the big one came from the wierd dark place. None of them were scary, just random.

So that's all I really remember. Very wierd. And what's with dreaming of 16 year old girls? eeek! haha, subconsciously fighting a birthday perhaps? Accept the age jaxson! hahaha

but now I need to get clothes and to school. Going to be late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|