Thursday, November 10, 2005

Earth meditation

Tonight begins 11/11, a powerful date due to it's numerological significance. I won't pretend to be able to explain it or really understand it. All I'm focusing on is the shifting of the earths energy. What it means is those who are aware are feeling a pull inward, to do the work necessary to align with the new energy. Blah blah blah lol anyway...

I just spent 25 minutes outside sitting against a tree next to our little creek. I brought a sage smudge stick with me, and smudged the apartment before going outside. It just felt like the right thing to do.

Once again, as like the other times I sat on the ground to meditate I felt like my whole body was vibrating with the earth. I literally felt like I was part of the earth, rather than a human sitting on dirt and grass against a tree. It was like I was a tree or grass, because I felt the energy was the same. It's a great feeling.

In that state I could hear the creek, which is very low so very quiet. It makes a sort of tinkling sound through the rocks. The leaves, as light as they are, still make noise as they hit branches and the ground. And when a nut falls, even louder. But nothing compares to human sounds. None of the previous sounds interrupted my state, but a car, walking, those almost hurt with the shock. I'm not sure why that is. Is it just volume, or the source itself? Probably the volume.

During a time when I was remotely focused I set my intention for the next day. I asked chukma and any other spirit guides to help me align to the new energy. I asked that I be helped so I can bring love, not hate. remove fear rather than add to it. bring truth rather than illusion. let me be the person I want to be, that I need to be. Let me overcome the stuff that drags me down. This is my focus. This is my goal. This is my destination. When I get there is up to me, somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|