Thursday, November 03, 2005

last night's meditation

I ended up meditating for about 13 minutes based on the clock. I tried to move as much of the energy I was feeling in my gut to my chest, though I doubt I got it all because I kept feeling it in my gut too. However, it did seem to help. Once I released a bunch of junk I just laid there, in a meditative state. I again because to here voices, first just vaguely, like wispering in the distance. Eventually one would start to come through more strongly. This time the only clear voice was a man's, and he appeared upset. I spent little time in this place though, because a noise shook me out of it. It was as if I heard a whooshing sound, but it wasn't from my room. It was loud and scared me, though probably because it was so different. I was able to calm down after a bit of breathing and return to that place, where I was again distracted by a non-talking sound. However it didn't scare me as much, which is good. At that point I decided it would be a good time to go to sleep, so I did.

It appears my theory of the voices is correct, because I'm hearing them more and more, as I continue on the integration of what I know to be true. This is my litmus test for right now it seems, though I'm still never actively searching for voices. it just happens, which is probably the only way it would happen right now anyway. figures lol

I better get to school. Don't want to be late! And I am feeling better about last night, a bit. I've decided to go back to the spoonbender's course, which is meant to do just what I want to do, and integrate these truths. I didn't really stick with it before, because it takes a lot of work that I don't have a lot of time for, but I think it's time to return and try again. If anyone is curious, it's a course at Emissary of Light which is James Twyman's website. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|