Saturday, October 22, 2005

ugh

Lactose intolerance! I read up on it the other day finally. Apparently it tends to develope as we age. It also appears that if your stomach is in an uproar for an unknown reason, it also gets worse, even if you take lactaid! For instance, 2 nights ago, just a small code from dairy queen, even with a lactaid pill gave me gas and cramps. Just now, had a small bowl of cereal, so maybe a cup of milk, with lactaid, and again gas and cramps. Granted, it's not as bad as the night in northern Minnesota after a blizzard from DQ up in canada. I was miserable! Does this mean I'll never be eating ice cream and milk? Or that I'll have to take more lactaid with it? I'm not a big fan of the soy milk, and lactose free milk is expensive, but so is lactaid. I'll have to figure something out. Stupid stomach...now it's time for stomach calming tea, maybe that will help a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|