Friday, October 14, 2005

So many things to update...

Carrie made it home safely on tuesday, after a long night before in an argument of sorts. It wasn't an argument about each other or our relationship, so no worries. Then, I woke up tuesday and didn't check the board, and thought carrie's plane got in at 11:40 instead of 11:20, so I was late! Eeek, not so good. however, all was well. She was very sleepy, since she hadn't slept yet, but it was nice to have her home again.

Tuesday was also the day my brother got out of jail for good. Three months can go so fast and so slow at the same time. He called me around 8:15, a little after carrie woke me up to say she was in memphis. I congratulated him on his freedom but then said I was going back to sleep, and did.

I skipped classical on tuesday, again, so Carrie and I could eat lunch together. I just didn't want to leave right away after such an emotional week. Yeah...that's my excuse :-)

Since she got home we've just tried to get her back on track now. Consistently taking her medication, getting sleep, and eating better. We've both been craving quality food, but don't have the time or energy to cook it. We'll have to figure it out soon though, because my stomach hates me lately!

I'm going to make a seperate post about my psychic experience, because it was so awesome. Other than that, not too much exciting has happened. But that's ok :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|