Saturday, September 24, 2005

Nothing?

No rain, no clouds, nothing? Nothing at all, but a bit of breeze? Stupid hurricanes can't do anything right and bring rain to the places that need it. Instead they drop rain on places that really don't need it. Sigh...I feel like I'm going to just bake here. You'll see me some day...I'll be like the gingerbread man, just baked to death in the sun. :-D

When does it get below 80 during the day here again? This really does depress me. I didn't know seasonal depression could be in the summer, but it can happen. I always thought winter depression was the lack of sun, which makes sense. But here it's always sunny, except the heat just drains me of energy, which contributes to depression. How will I survive the next few years? I need to figure this out...

2 Comments:

Blogger Omni said...

It's still about 85 degrees here during the day... I hear you.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Jaxson said...

I'd kill for 85 today. Lol, hell, double digit temps would be nice. Triple digits...just wrong!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|