Monday, August 29, 2005

Trans

I forgot to mention the coolest part of shopping yesterday. The last place I saw was a Jansport sign. My backpack from last year is useable, but the padding in the back is scrunched so there's no padding for my hip which is annoying. So I go to this store hoping for a backpack. I found one that not only looked cool but it was only $15 and had the fancy shock absorbing straps. The best part of it all? I realized it says Trans all over the thing. It's funniest thing I've ever seen! I have a trans backpack hahahaha

I just realized that some random people won't understand the joke, so I'll explain quickly. I consider myself transgender, but of the more gender neutral variety. I don't have desire for hormones, have only halfway thought about having a breast reduction/removal, and definately don't want to grow a penis. But I'm definately genderqueer, and thus consider myself trans. So to walk aroung with a backpack that proclaims it this way is ironic and quite amusing :-) Yay Jansport! hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|