Sunday, August 07, 2005

Football!!!!!

Fall is when I really feel the distance from home. Yesterday (friday night/saturday morning) we didn't go to sleep until 5 am because I really wanted to see the story on the Packers. I know we could have just seen it later, but I thought it would be on earlier in the program rather than the last story! So I lost an hour of sleep, but it's ok. Then, we changed the channel and watched a little of the Colts game from japan. Sad, but it's exciting...football season!

There's a Packers game actually on Thursday....I get to watch a horrible preseason game! yay! But it's a chance to hear the names of the backups and stuff. Besides, bad Packer football is still packer football. It's been a part of my life since I was a baby. I'm not sure what fall and winter would be like without football.

thanks to tivo, we don't even have to worry about missing games. Just hope we don't have conflicts between watching colts and packers games. Oh well, that's why we have 2 tvs. hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|