Friday, July 29, 2005

interesting experience

Today I was just finishing up a nice conversation with my friend Spenser. Out of nowhere (probably literally lol) I felt my third eye open. It's the only way I can describe it. It felt like a flooding in of air or water, some kind of fluid of sorts. It was quite distinct, and quickly became bigger. I felt as if I had a hollow tube in me, from my 3rd eye down to my dan tien. A true vacancy in my body! I felt the energy going straight down to my center. I brought this up to Spencer, who was actually experiencing something very similar! Neither of us did anything consciouly. To be honest I'm not sure if either of us did it even subconsciously, but I have no idea. So I'm talking to Spenser, and trying to pay attention to this feeling when I notice my throat chakra, and there's a lump in my throat. This was interesting because Spenser tried to get a read on some activity in my house a few weeks ago and he got a lump in his throat when he tried. Wierd coincidence perhaps... After I said goodbye to him (he was late for work) I walked around a bit. My whole body was buzzing. I got a few random energy surges, where I needed to shake my arms and such. Umm...it's like when you get the chills, or some other involuntary bodily tremor. Very interesting. Also, definately got the giggles during this. It was an amazing and new experience.

But, what was it? who did it? why? how can I make it happen again? Questions that I may or may not get answers to. However, it doesn't change the experience. It seems to me that my mood and motivation issues are definately energy related, because I felt a great mood improvement from this. Which means I need to keep doing my qigong and riding the bike at night. I can't afford this lack of motivation during the semester. Anyway...no negativity. Today was interesting :-)

By the way, we had a monsoon quality storm this afternoon. It was amazing! Tons of rain, and lightning directly above the building that make you shake from the thunder. Hehehe, it was awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|