Sunday, July 03, 2005

video games are evil!

So I bought Knights of the Old Republic friday night. In the two days since I've logged around 12 hours of gameplay...which means I haven't done any of the other things I should do, like meditating, lifting, riding the bike... So I declare fun video games to be evil! we must ban them, to save humans from themselves, before civilization crumbles around us! Act now to save humanity!

Hehe, so yes, I really enjoy kotor...too much. However, if I wasn't playing this game I'd have the same problem of not doing anything. I think I'm heading into a summer funk, where I lack the motivation to do the things I need to do...you know, like work... This happened 2 years ago when I spent the summer in texas, but I thought it was because I was away from home and just off. I'm starting to wonder now. I go through this every so often, where I just don't have the motivation to do things. This is a sign of depression, but I'm not sure because I don't feel sad...just not as up as usual, and definately less energy. I think I need to see an herbalist or something. Too bad I don't have a friend that does reiki or medical qigong, because that would be very helpful. Even if this is technically depression, I feel it as an energy related illness of sorts. If my energy was flowing properly, I wouldn't be down. Quite simple in my mind. Now I just need to fix it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|