Friday, June 03, 2005

wacky energy

I've found myself unable to sleep lately. Three nights ago I couldn't fall asleep until 2:30, then a big storm moved through from 3:15 to 4. And of course, that would be my first day of work (that I didn't need to be at) so I ended up with only 4 1/2 hours of sleep. The next night I still couldn't get to sleep, even though I was very tired. I tried breathing techniques, listening to music...just wasn't working well. Ended up with around 6 hours that night. However it was my first day of sociology of gender so my excitement carried me through (along with ginseng tea). Then last night, I was even more tired, and still couldn't sleep. Granted carrie was playing video games in the room, but still, that shouldnt' have affected my sleep quality that much, especially when that tired. It's frustrating. And today, I was completely dead when I made it home after work. But now, I'm wide awake, without any stimulants at all! Grrr...lol, it's just silly.

According to someone on the Indigo Adults list, there is a rare triad of some stuff in the solar system lol, I'm not so good with all that. Anyway, it hasn't happened since the year 911, and it makes things pretty wacky. And, with the solstice coming up everyone is just a bit out of control. So perhaps it's that. I know carrie hasn't been sleeping either, and I've certainly been a little higher in the spiritual plane so to speak. Different dreams, different feelings...just different.

I never used to really believe in this stuff. Well, more that I was afraid to believe, because only new age hippies or idiots believed that planets affected humans and behavior. But now I'm seeing that the issue is more that most people don't feel the energy change, because they can't feel anything at all. But those that are sensitive feel it, even if they don't know what causes it. People just ask if something is going on, because they can feel it. Eventually a scholar finds a possible cause. Now I'm not saying that's the only thing going on, but I'm not going to automatically discount it. Like my professor said today, there are boundaries to what science can know, and it shouldn't go outside of them. The spiritual also has bounds, and this is definately a situation of spirituality and not science. Now I'm hoping I can help expand scientific boundaries a bit, but until then I'm not worrying. I go off of experience and trust. In the end, there's no harm in believing in things anyway.

I guess i'll go read, meditate, and try to sleep. More meditation can't hurt, that's for sure. And I didn't do any today, instead I read more of What God Wants by Neale Donald Walsch It's finally getting to the parts that I want to read. Alright, bedtime. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|