Thursday, May 26, 2005

vision

I apologize for the lack of updating. I've kept myself quite busy with a student. I'll have to write up the experience later because it's been interesting. I've also been spending a lot of time reading the posts on the indigo adults yahoo group. It's opened my mind up to some new possibilities, though I'm not sure all of them are things I believe or understand. All of these experiences are leading me towards working on my own abilities again. Hell, I need to have some way to relate to my student if nothing else! And I need to conquer my fear.

Last night I was lying down, just trying to relax so I could sleep when out of the blue (or black I guess) I saw a short vision. It was first of a big stone wall. Initially I thought the great wall of china, then as I continue to watch it was like I was panning very slowly down. The wall turned into a bridge that crossed a river, and then turned into a castle. Granted, my mind may have distorted what the vision was because my initial thought was great wall. I'm not sure if i thought castle once i saw more or once i thought more. In any case I don't think it matters much because that's all there was to it. No people, just a place. Actually, both places may have been accurate. But it truly was a vision in the sense that I wasn't looking for anything, just lying there and my eyes 'snapped' to this visual, though my eyes were closed. It was interesting.

Last night must have been a real open night, because once I woke up with a start, thought I saw someone in the room. Turns out it was just the exercise bike lol. But, Carrie said where'd they go? I was confused, I thought she meant our cat Monkey, so I said he got up and left. She said no, there were three of us. I asked who. apparently there was another woman in the room, and she answered all of carrie's questions. She was quite pleased at this, though I don't know if she'll remember that today. I wasn't scared for once, because carrie had such peace in her voice. Too bad she couldn't maintain it, because as the night went on she woke up scared a few more times. I wish I knew what was going on and how to help.

And yet anothe thing to address, so far everyone woman I have asked has had their monthly cycle messed up in some way. They've gone from regular to irregular, irregular to regular, early to late, etc. All for the past 3 months. What happened around 3 months ago? The lunar eclipse. Funny huh? The women at the indigo board pointed out that. It allowed me to also realized that the last time I got bad cramps was during the solar eclipse. Quite literally during. I almost couldn't drive home I was getting so sick. It actually sucked because I didn't get to watch it. Now I understand how powerful the influence of the sun and moon are over our systems. Is there any way to negate that, to balance out the imbalances that are caused? I don't honestly care that I bleed during the full moon, hell, makes it easier to remember. But the cramping during the solar eclipse, not something I want to go through again.

Well, I think that's a good update for now. Better get some food in me and get moving. Wasted too much time lately and we have lots of things to catch up around here. Besides, it's about time to start working out and studying for classes next week. yay school...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|