Monday, May 16, 2005

childhood memory

Lying in bed, I would close my eyes and look. I could see through the darkness, as if looking through a long tunnel into the distance. At the end of the tunnel was a civilization. I never got close to enough to see details, but I watched anyway. Just observed. When did I start doing this, and why? Where was I going? I was not dreaming, of that I'm certain. I can no longer remember exactly what I saw...but I remember the experience. I remember feeling that only I could see this place, which made it more fun. What I don't remember is when I stopped, or why. Why did I lose an ability for seemingly no reason? Am I just overthinking? Probably, because I'm quite good at it. But I'd like to return to this place again...perhaps I can learn, or simply observe again. I just have to remember...

2 Comments:

Blogger Night Moon said...

my exact opposite, you wish to remember, I hope to forget, and because I couldnt throw memory to the wind, im reaping the boomerang of karma, straight to my face

4:55 PM  
Blogger Jaxson said...

That may be true, but we are also always able to change our minds in any moment. So as soon as you are sick of karma smacking you up, go ahead and make a different choice. See where it leads you...can't be worse right?

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|