Wednesday, May 04, 2005

finally!

We have a MAP eligibility appointment! It's a miracle! (if you're confused, go back through my posts for the past month and a half) I've written countless emails to get this all to go through, and finally on monday she should be qualified. We're using Texas to our advantage so I have no relation to her, but I'm paying all the bills. So Carrie is unemployed and should get free medical care now. hooray! It's only been 7 weeks since she injured her knee (and it's still fucked up, definately not a sprain) One more thing out of the way, and we can get her all fixed up hopefully.

On a random funny note, a classmate of mine asked me what would happen if a boy wore my shirt. I looked down and realized I was wearing my butchies shirt. ha! I'm like, actually, it's a band. But I'd probably question his sexuality a little lol, or wonder why he liked lesbian punk. then I explained that they actually have a more varied fan base than you would expect, so it wouldn't be too wierd. I just thought it was cute, because he'd clearly been thinking about it since right before class because I sit behind him. Burton is a goofball! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|