Friday, May 06, 2005

meditation

I realize I haven't updated on my training in a while. I've decided to focus on meditation more. Since I don't have tons of free time I'm meditating on the bus and before I go to bed. The bus is good because it's 15 minutes in the morning and afternoon, and then I meditate while on my back massager before bed. It's working well because I don't get so bus sick (always a plus) and I'm getting a little better at the whole meditation thing. My preferred method is still the counting method, which I learned at a buddhism class. (see this post)

Once I finish with finals I plan to start a meditation and energy training regimin, hopefully gaining some skill and control. Besides, if my mentor Brandon visits sometime this summer I want to be as far along as I can be.

Ok, enough, it is time to study. Only 3 more homework sets to work through before trying a final exam. Probably won't do the final until tomorrow since I'm pretty tired and wore out from studying. Then it's on to studying for EM, which I have no idea what to study besides the sheet he told us to memorize. Eeek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|