Saturday, May 21, 2005

cycles

I've noticed that for the third month in a row my menstrual cycle has lined up with the full moon. I wish I'd noticed when exactly this started, but it's interesting anyway. Did this happen because I've been more in tuned with the universe? Or is it just coincidence that I'm lining up and will eventually be out of sync later. I'm also trying to figure out how this affects me, whether it makes things easier or more uncomfortable, or perhaps it stabilizes my energy. Unfortunately it seems like it makes my energy more unstable but it's hard to know. Eventually I'll figure it out I'm sure though.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Traveler said...

I am with you there. The same has been happening with me. Even weirder than that is that my cycle has been backing up by 5 times for the last 3 months which is what made it land on the full moon last month. We shall see what happens here in the next day or so, since we just arived at another full moon today.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|