Sunday, June 19, 2005

recovering

I'm able to hold food down now at least. But I can't eat too much at once because I get full quick. And I often have this very empty feeling in my stomach, where it feels like my stomach is folding in on itself. I try to eat and make it feel better, but it doesn't work half the time. It's very wierd. And my bowel movements are still not so good, but better. I've decided next time this happens (hopefully it won't) I'm not taking immodium unless I have to. It just lengthens the time I'm sick by stopping the body's natural flushing process. Now I can't wait until the day I have a full meal! I'll try today, but Carrie has a terrible ear infection so she can't do much. Thankfully I got better enough just in time to take her to the doctor and help her out. It's been a looooong week in our house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|