Wednesday, June 15, 2005

gastroenteritis...

is horrible! I haven't held down anything except a popcicle and a few crackers since monday afternoon. Apparently I have a viral infection that is causing mostly diarhea and occasional vomiting, with much feelings of nausea. At least the muscle aches that have made it impossible to be comfortable and sleep appear to be gone today. But living off water has made my stomach quite annoyed with me. This also forced me to drop my sociology class since I missed our exam and will have to pay to add another class. But, I have more free time because of it. No more 40 page reading assignments every night. But this is also my second day not at work, which sucks because I actually have something to work on. Well I need to go lie down and hopefully get a few crackers in me and maybe part of a banana. I think that will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|