Friday, June 10, 2005

vibrations

I've noticed that the area around my third eye has been vibrating a lot lately. It's been non stop tonight, and quite often the past few days. It isn't making me cloudy, which happens occasionally. So I'm curious what this will lead to. Perhaps this is an awakening or opening of this area. In any case it's interesting. Slightly distracting at times, but interesting. I just figured I should notate it so when I do figure it out I can look back on this day. haha!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this more of a twitching/spasming near your third eye, because I often have that after long hours of being on the computer and it is a result of eye strain.

Aaron

6:42 AM  
Blogger Jaxson said...

Nope. Very much a cloudy feeling, with vibrational elements. It's definately an energy feeling rather than a muscle fatigue issue. I tried to explain it to Jaden the other day but it didn't work so well :-)

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|