Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Summer Solstice experiences

Last night I had every intention of a good meditation session...but time got away from me. However, Miss Congeniality 2 was quite amusing, especially towards the end when Gracie and Sam are becoming true partners. The scene with them all FBI'd up in their dark suits was hot! haha, but I digress...

We finished the movie at midnight. I gathered up all of the crystals I could find, two pieces of leather, and my moss agate necklace and sat outside. I placed the stones and crystals on the leather. I focused for a minute with my breathing, and then gave thanks to the earth, moon, and universe. I spoke my wishes for the human race, that we all find peace and unity, and truth. That this truly is ushering in the transition of humanity, rather than the destruction due to our inability to grow. Then I asked that my stones and crystals be renewed by the energy of the full moon and summer solstice. I bowed to the earth and went to bed. This morning I picked them all back up, putting some in my little leather pouch, which I then put in my backpack. I put my agate back on, and put the rest of the crystals and stones back in my little rock garden that lives on my desk. I left them on the leather though, since they were cut circular and only a bit smaller than the candle stands the cyrstals live on. I think it looks nicer, and the crystals are on something soft and organic now, rather than metal stands. It just feels better.

Then this morning I just sat on the ground while waiting for the bus. I didn't think about anything, just enjoyed the life around me. I've been doing this lately because the ground makes me feel better. I'm not consciously exchanging energy, but it clearly happens naturally. Today I noticed it in my legs first, and then up my back, the earth's energy moving through me. It vibrated at a lower frequency than I do, and tickled. :-) It was quite pleasant, until I noticed the ants trying to eat me. Lol, so I shook off the ants and walked away. I wish I knew how to enjoy the earth without being eaten by ants. I don't want to kill them, just coexist. But I don't consider them biting me peaceful coexistance

On the bus I also meditated, this time without counting, just breathing and focusing. I try to do that from time to time because I don't want the counting to be a crutch. The past few days in meditation I've noticed something I haven't noticed in years. At first all I see is a blank screen in front of me. There are some changes due to lights and such, but in general a blank screen. But then after about 10 minutes or so something happens. I'll do my best to describe it. Visualize if you could a kaliedoscope, but instead of all different patterns, imagine it having concentric circles. As you turn the Kaliedoscope, the circles move towards the center, getting smaller. The way I see it is like a circular diffraction pattern. (kind of like this) But they are always moving inward. This used to happen to me as a child, very young, around 5. I'm really curious as to what this phenomena is, though I have some theories. I'm not going to say them until I can do some longer meditations though, since I simply don't have enough information.

Wow, that's enough for now I guess. Time to get to work!
If anyone has any insight for me, feel free to share :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|