Thursday, July 21, 2005

My best friend - Ash Riot

Ash Riot
I just wanted to bring everyone's attention to my best friend in the whole world (beside my wife obviously) who finally has her professionally designed website up. Her first full length album is about to be released up there in Canadia, and I can't be more proud of her. She exudes talent, and she's one of the most amazing people I've ever met. :-) So take a peak if you have the chance. And I won't be offended if her music isn't your cup of tea, I love her just the same. But if you do enjoy her music, be sure to let her know. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
That's the sweetest thing ever. You're my best friend in the whole world, forever and for always. You're my family too.
I love you Jax.
Thanks ever so much.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

duh, the above comment is from me, ASH RIOT. Hahaha. Ooops.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Jaxson said...

hahaha, I'm sure I could have figured that out eventually ;-)

Now get your butt to work making kickass music :-)

I love you too!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|