Monday, August 01, 2005

a realization

I have a hard time letting go after seeing a movie that involves new found love. I thought it was because those feelings are fun and exciting, and I missed that. But it appears that wasn't the case. Last night I realized it's the feeling of someone being totally into me that I miss. Not to say that my wife isn't, but it's different. The newness is one element, and then there's the realization that someone likes you and you didn't realize it. lol, this isn't a very formulated thought obviously, but I know the general idea is right because once I realized that I was able to release all of the feelings of yearning that I'd been experiencing.

What's funny is that for carrie it's the opposite side. She misses the getting to know someone new part, not the part where someone else is into her. It's kinda funny.

How do people keep that new feeling going? I mean after 6 years there's a little that's new, but not so much. We're very comfortable, which is good. But it's easy to become complacent, which isn't as fun. Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|