Sunday, July 31, 2005

dream with shifting locations/weather

This morning was interesting, dream wise (but it always is if I allow myself to sleep into the 11am hour...what is that?!)

At first i think I was in a store, looking at old records and stuff, trying to find something Carrie would like (I was at a store yesterday doing that exact thing) The placed was very old, everything all wooden, as if it was an antique store, which I guess would make sense considering the old stuff there lol. But mostly I'm looking through records, of all kinds. There are these tiny tiny ones, an inch or 2 across, which I had no idea what they were for, but they were cute :-) As I kept digging it seemed like I was going through stuff that actually had belonged to her grandma, though maybe that was because it was old and stuff her grandma listened to. I don't know. I was grabbing some things to take home, don't remember what though. Then the scene changed, and I was still looking at this stuff, but it was in a bus. Clearly the bus was modified, because there were different levels, though it was a single level bus. Maybe that's just the confusion from the shift in the dream though. I realize I missed my stop, and run up to the driver and tell her so she can make an additional stop for me. We were on Riverside, the only part of the dream that actually matched my reality here. I scramble back to my seat because I'm not even wearing my shoes. I shove the records and books and stuff into a compartment above my seat (I have no idea why it's there) and say I'll get it when I ride this bus again, apparently not worrying much about it being stolen. Oh, and I stuffed as many of the things in my backpack too. She moves on though, before I can get off, though a few others did. Then she gets mad at me it seems, because she missed a stop earlier on the route, so we have to turn off and drop other people off. But I didn't make her miss anything! lol So she turns, and now we're not in anything remotely resembling austin. We turn off into a field like area within trees, where there is a small farm and another bus (or more) parked. The big bus is an old VW brand bus (but not like the microbusses). So I get off with another girl, who apparently lives at the farm. I drop my backpack for a minute. I see this goat like creature, and it starts running towards me. She says it doesn't attack unless you do something, which apparently I did, so it was running into me. I stopped looking at it, not even out of the corner of my eye, and it appeared to stop. I saw a little baby goat like thing. Then I saw a big dog that ran up to me, and again I didn't look, just kept walking, and then running. I turn left on the road, towards home (that is still accurate direction wise) but now it's a country road. But I realize, I'm running, where is my backpack? lol, so I return to the farm. As I get to the driveway, there are two african looking kids. I say hi, nothing major, just wierd that they were there. At first there was just one, and I thought 'exchange student' but then there was a second boy, so I figured they're whole family immigrated or something. Anyway...I meet up with the girl's dad in the driveway, I say I just need my backpack, and hurry to get it. Then I head out on the road again. But now, it's snowing! And it's not cold enough to be snowing! Just those light little flakes that aren't wet, just pretty. I know the temp hasn't dropped because I'm wearing shorts and a tshirt and not cold.

Then there's a big jump, because I'm now in a suv or something, still in my shorts, and it's snowing. I look at the temp, and it's 59 in the car, but 30 outside. How did the temp drop so fast? lol. And I'm apparently on my way to school, so I'm thinking I need some pants! Also, the location has shifted to back in wisconsin, apparently. I'm debating going to walmart and finding something that will work for now, or just going back home and finding my pants. It takes the same amount of time overall, so we end up back at 'home', though it really doesn't seem like my home in feel, but my laundry is there, along with carrie's, though she wasn't in the dream. So I find my favorite pants. In the search I find a pack of cigarettes with 4 still in the pack in carrie's shorts, they were intact but had still gone through the wash. I think that's residual because she lost a pack of cigarettes last night and we didn't find them yet. Anyway...so yeah, that's about all there is to the dream. It was wierd how I jumped locations so drastically, and then jumped temperatures/weather. Very interesting...but I tell you, I looooooooved the snow!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|