Friday, August 12, 2005

Packers Win!

Packers win, packers win, packers win win win *do a little dance*
Haha, yes, I know it's only preseason. But it feels good to win. Especially when your kicker knocks down a 53 yarder in the rain after the other team's kicker missed 3 from 40+. Yay! Besides, it's fun to listen to people talk about how good Brett is going to be. And, it's great to hear my people back home :-) Man I miss wisconsin sometimes! But it's getting better, overall. I think it's really sinking in that I'll only see home once a year, and I'll be here the rest of the time, so just settle in. At least I don't feel like crying when i go to culver's or dairy queen anymore. Definately an improvement. And now I get to see green bay every couple weeks!!!!! Yay :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|