Friday, September 30, 2005

digression on morals

Don't confuse my shyness
for morals
my lines blur
as I see fit
because it's only me
who lives my life
and only me
who knows what's right
(for me)

Don't try to sell
your outdated rules
meant to control
the unaware masses
my eyes are wide open
awake with life
no sheep will lead
or blind me now

Don't get my wrong
I have my rules
but nothing is set
because life always moves
I won't limit
my experience
just for the sake
of limitation

So live your life
as you must
while I live mine
as I will
with no regrets
and no blame
and live will
have been worth living
(for us all)

-Jackie L Meyer, c. 2005

2 Comments:

Blogger vagabondvet said...

Very nice, Jackie. Found your note on Indigo-Adults (I'm new there), just dropped in here to check out your blog and say "Hello!"

Namasté

:~)aniel

10:58 PM  
Blogger vagabondvet said...

Oh, I forgot... Semper Fi back to you! :~)

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|