Saturday, October 22, 2005

dreams again

What I'm remembering now is another military dream.
Apparently I had joined the army, and was at boot camp, but it was too relaxed to realy be boot camp. I never understand that. I also didn't have army uniforms, but my marine corps uniforms, so I was a little concerned about that. I recognized a few people too. At one point I was worried about wearing my Marine cover, but I saw Clark with her Marine cover too. I talked to her later one, walking with another person, and she said she went to the army because the driving was too much, apparently she was a reservist at that time. But she wasn't a reservist back in boot camp that I recall. Anyway.

Oooh, the only wierd thing I remember is they give out this form, meant to help recruit or something, I don't know. I think it's for me to help recruit others. But inside there were mcdonald's monopoly pieces. Except they didn't say everything on them, you had to use one of those plastic decoders to read them. So that's a bit odd.

Also, at one point I start to have more, private conversations with the drill instructor. Which is odd. Recruits are never taken into confidence or anything even close to that.

Also, there's a fight, another woman jumps my drill instructor, and I'm wondering if we're supposed to interfere. So I jump her, try to get her off, though I know she's way bigger and stronger than me. I take a bit of a beating, but show some creativity in getting into position to hit her. After this is where I'm talked to along the side with the DI and this other woman. They mention that they're worried about my conditioning, and that their group runs fast. I'm like, I can't run fast, I've tried.

apparently I'm hitting everything in reverse order here. Oh well. So I can add this to the tally of military dreams I'm having. They're certainly not past lives since everyone involved is always female. Perhaps this is my past trying to feel more included in this life? I need these dreams to let out that need to be around the military? Basically, I see it as sex dreams, which are often there to release pent up urges that aren't being dealt with in the waking hours. And since I don't have much trouble with pent up sexual urges, not compared to pent up military urges at least, maybe that's why I have so many military dreams. It's a working theory at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|