Friday, October 21, 2005

Google Suprise

Hahaha, I love random googling of old friends, because you never know what you'll find. Most of the time it's nothing, but today, I found this. Laura Mae Maguire is an awesomely fun person who I went to boot camp with. She's the person that got me in trouble the most. Hell, our drill instructors moved her across the squad bay to keep her out of trouble. I'd still have to fight laughter though, even with her across the room. Thoroughly entertaining! I never was very good at that bearing thing we were supposed to learn. At least we had a good time!

It'd be nice if I could actually contact her, but I don't want to join the website just to email, since I'm not sure what info I'll have to pass along. Right now it is enough to know she's alive and looking like herself, though I've never seen her in anything but a uniform. hehe

Now if only I could find a few more people, like my bunkie Stacy Morgenstern, and the sweetest person in all of boot camp, Sharon Rodriguez. All in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|