Monday, January 03, 2005

Project Entropia

Project Entropia

I heard about this game...I don't know, somewhere. Basically it's a MMORPG where you can earn real money. You can transfer money in, and it turns into game money, and you can earn money in the game and transfer it out. I figure hell, if I'm going to play a video game (though they say this isn't a game) I might as well earn some money at it.

Well, first off, if you aren't going to start with money, you have to really work your ass off to earn money. But I signed on and got a mentor right away who gave me a gun and ammo and is going to give me armor. Problem is I haven't been able to sign on. It's a bit annoying since someone is willing to make things so much easier for me. The game has a steeper learning curve than final fantasy because controls take longer and it is a combined effort between mouse and keyboard to maneuver. The only issue is I'm not sure I want to keep playing any video games that are time intensive. But I'll give this a try for a bit, you never know.

If anyone else has played this game, please leave a comment, I'm interested in learning more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello There
I have been playing this awesome game for over two years this far...
I do recommend it!
My site for Project Entropia:
http://loot.solja.net

Yours Zap

3:29 PM  
Blogger Jaxson said...

Thanks, but I really didn't have time to play it. I can see how it's fun, if you have the money to buy stuff right away, but it takes more time and money than I can spare. Thanks though

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|