Sunday, January 02, 2005

randomness at HEB

Tonight I ran to HEB (grocery store) to grab some stuff for Carrie and to get snacks for my trip home. As I was going in, a completely random woman smiled at me and said hey, how's it going? It took me a second to realize she was talking to me, since I don't know her, but she was looking right at me. Then I realized, shit, she's hitting on me! lol, it's been so long I forgot what that was! I kept walking, though I did respond, but I then wondered after if she realized I was a girl or if she saw me as a guy. I have no idea, since I honestly couldn't tell if she was gay or straight. And since I'm wearing my best androgenous shirt, she could have thought either gender. In the end, it doesn't really matter, and it was a slight ego boost :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|