Thursday, December 30, 2004

payday mess

How hard is it to pay people on time? Isn't that the whole point of direct deposit, I get paid on the same day every month? Apparently not at the University of Texas whose motto should be "we pay you...occasionally". Every other month I got paid 2 days before the first of the month, which should be today. I looked at my earning statement (which I didn't realize I could do for the next payday until today) and see I'm not set to get paid until Jan 3, which means no money until the first. What?! Direct deposit is not supposed to be affected by holidays, and if anything it should push the date up, not back! What is wrong with this university? They just can't get anything right when it comes to money. So now we have to go to a check cashing place to have money to buy groceries.

I'm not mad...really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|