Sunday, January 02, 2005

Astrological Charts

Yesterday we went to Barnes & Noble because we were bored and it was the only bookstore open that late on New Years Day. We bought The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need, which was recommended when I went to Natural Magic a month back or so. I really want to learn about my chart and figured it would be best if I learned to do it myself. So we picked it up, then went to IHOP for some yummy fruity pancakes!

I tried doing the charts when we got home. One problem is my lack of memory regarding my birth time. I know it's around 7:30 but I don't remember if it's am or pm, which makes a huge difference for your ascending. And I've discovered it's hard to know what to take from each one, how heavily to weight...I definately have a lot more reading to do. Hopefully I'll find someone with more experience to discuss this with also. It is very enlightening though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|