Monday, December 12, 2005

Ouch, my head is shrinking!

Studying for finals makes my head shrink. Or maybe it's swelling, which makes it feel squished lol, in any case, I definately need to take some time to relax and let my head feel the right size.

I've gotten quite a bit of studying done, though I still have much to do. Thankfully, I still have 2 full days to study. Then wednesday from 2-5, it's all over, and I can do all the stuff I haven't done for a week. Like grading, research, cleaning, video games...I can't wait to play some civilization 3! lol, it's driving me nuts, because I really want to play, but can't allow myself to. I've calmed that desire a bit by playing advance wars on my ds for short breaks. But I want civilization! lol I think I want to be the romans this time. I watched something on history channel about roman advances, it's amazing! So hopefully that bodes well for the game too :-)

So yeah, I should go get ready for bed. Sleep is necessary for studying too, contrary to what many college students thing. Silly kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|