Monday, November 28, 2005

Indigo Lesbians

(as you can tell, I should be doing homework, so instead I'm rambling here lol)

Anyway, a few weeks ago already I received a random email from some indigo lesbians. Strangely enough, they were having trouble finding other lesbian indigos, and I was the only place that popped up via google. It seems strange, but then I thought about it more. Many of the people are gay or bi, but they don't use the language. Instead they talk about soul makes, and soul connections. Sexuality really isn't the issue for them, so it isn't discussed in the same way as other people would discuss it.

Anyway, today I im'd her for the first time, and it was very nice :-) I actually got an interesting feeling in my chest, which was...hotter...than what the warmth normally feels like. It's hard to describe, since it's not a true heat sensation since there's no burning involved, but it still feels hotter, and more focused. For instance, I usually feel warmth in my chest that takes up easily half my chest. This was more like an inch or so in diameter. More focused, which may be why the energy felt 'hotter', since it was compressed into a smaller space. anyway...time to shut of the logic part of me lol

When I felt that, I felt a great love. I've been having so many problems lately with frustration, etc (overstating the obvious, see previous posts) and in the midst of that feeling it all went away. Love feels great by the way! I was able to let go of all of the crap, and just feel it. And then I acted on it. I apologized to someone, and tried to make things right. I even consciously said, that's what love would do. :-)

I'm not saying this will stick around forever or anything, but it feels good now. And with that, I turn to my homework. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|