Friday, November 25, 2005

Can a person have two souls?

This is now the second time I've had to confront this question and I still don't know the answer. Two people in my life had significant parts of themselves that didn't feel like them. The more extreme of the examples is the person who feels like most of their life up to age 13 they spent watching their life from outside their body. As if they didn't actually inhabit it until they were 13. The difference at 13 was that they were put on ritalin and went to a camp where he met the trees.

Now, I did find a reference to soul braiding, where two souls inhabit the same body, but that's the only reference I found online. And it didn't appear to fit him, he said. I found another reference from a man who said his spirit guides said that two souls couldn't inhabit the same body because it violates the free will of the souls, which is impossible. I'm inclined to agree with him. I can't imagine how two souls could coexist, and certainly not in a way that's so destructive.

What does make more sense to me is that his soul was not grounded to his body. Therefore, much of his life was spent outside of his body. Bad things could happen because there wasn't anyone 'home' protecting from outside influences. So manipulative people could take control of him without his being able to stop them.

The difference at 13 is the trees called to his soul, grounding it to earth. With the soul more firmly rooted to the body it could dispell the manipulative forces and stay in control. I don't honestly know how the ritalin contributed, though it probably prevented astral episodes since it seems to shut down other metaphysical gifts.

So why would this be happening again? Perhaps it's mismanaging of the new energy on earth. If someone is not taking time to align themselves they could be thrown so out of whack that they're a mess. Perhaps he's not following the path he needs to right now. I really don't know. And even if I'm right about all of this, he'll disagree anyway lol But if anyone knows, I'm all ears.

2 Comments:

Blogger xenosagarox said...

Omg, I've had the same feeling. Everything before age 12-13 is a blank period of time. But I think I'm just mentaly insane. But then again, I'm only 16 so how can I be insane? Lol, well I feel like I have two souls instead of one because well, I often have dreams of this one women inside of my body or mind? and she's always there. Kind of like a stalker lol but you know, I tried to communicate with her once. Turns out I can talk to her if I set all my mind on to it, which is draining. Lol INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE right? Maybe it's possible for one to have 2 souls, or it's possible this women I've been seeing is a ghost haunting me or is my guardian angel. Although, before age 12~13 I was extremely nice and outgoing(from snippets of memories), but after that date, when I can start remembering my life, my attitude changed sharply. I became more harsh, easily angered, and holed myself up in my room. On top of that, I was kind of girlish when I was young, which I think explains the women in my dreams. Oh, and I'm a male. Lol I know it's been 2 years since you posted this blog but I thought I'd share some odd messy ramblings of a 16 year old. I never speak in clear sentences though, so sorry for any confusions.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Jaxson said...

Honestly I was just more confused because I didn't expect comments on this blog, but on my new one where this post is also located. lol

My recommendation is to seek out a Shaman in your area, or a well respected psychic. Unfortunately, it's not easy to figure out who is legit and who isn't. And since you're 16, you probably don't have any real money to spend on someone. But who knows, you might find someone who is willing to help.

But this stuff is certainly complicated. Good luck with it. And feel free to comment on things anytime - preferably at my new location of butchjax.wordpress.com though, as other people read there who may be able to weigh in on your comments also. :-)

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|