Tuesday, April 19, 2005

It's over

I had my final meeting with Dr. Rowen today. I'm glad it's over, because it just wasn't very fun. I hate working on projects where all I do is computer stuff. Hopefully Dr. Bengtson will have something available with funding for me this summer, though I'm already looking for a job otherwise. This is scary...to not know what is going to happen this summer. It's not like undergrad where you can work part time all year and then just kick up your hours in the summer. I'm not allowed to work during the school year, so this is really just a summer job. I just plan to go to the temp agencies, unless something else comes up. But how do I make the $1500 a month I need to make? Eeek...

Time to relax, truly relax, and just trust that this will work out. Things always do. I think I'll play wild divine for a little bit and then hit the homework. I haven't started em and it's due friday. At least I don't have to worry about research now! What a relief!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|