Sunday, April 17, 2005

nomination

Wow, so I just opened my email, and it seems I've been nominated "as one of the Blogs by Women Favorite blogs in the Philosophy & Religion Category for the Week Ending 4/17/2005!" How unexpected! That means someone actually read my blog and thought I said something worthwhile! hahaha! All joking aside, it's great that someone thought I had something useful to say, since that was the whole point of starting this blog in the first place.
So, to whoever nominated me, thank you. I don't know what I said that touched you, but I'm glad I did. Not because of this nomination, but because connection is why we exist as human beings. We live our lives contantly trying to connect, to people, to nature, to the universe, to whatever spirits or gods we believe in. So just keep connecting.
Oh, and visit the nominations page to check out the other nominees and vote! blogs by women

3 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

congratulations for the nomination (and more importantlly good job).

10:30 PM  
Blogger Jaxson said...

Thanks! I don't feel I write nearly as well as some people, like you, but it's all good either way. Thanks for still reading. and keep writing, because I just think you're style is fascinating!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Thank you very much for your interest in my blog. I really like your views and will follow your blog. Good luck!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

|