Monday, April 11, 2005

waiting on hold

I've been on hold for just over 2 hours. Yes, 2 hours! I'm trying to talk to an actual person at MAP, so that we could possibly get in to do the screening before carrie's knee just falls completely apart. This is the most insane thing I've ever seen. People wait on hold for over 2 hours, just to be screened? Yet again, if she were homeless she could walk in to a place and get a card. How does that work? Why can't other people just walk in and wait all day to get screened? I'd do it at this point. Sure, waste a day but at least it's done. We're just waiting, and waiting, for nothing! So much bullshit. and texas wants to make everything a call center, so you'll never get to talk to people. This clearly does not work! grr...stupid crap. I just want to help carrie...why won't anyone help me help her? Or just help her! lol, that works too. I have to go to class...I mean, who knows. I could stay on hold for more hours, miss class, and get nowhere. Or I could hang up right before someone would finally pick up. I hate having to make decisions like this. Three more minutes, and then I'm off. Someone please pickup...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|