Saturday, April 02, 2005

Haircut

It's amazing how much a haircut can change my mood. Everytime I cut my hair I feel renewed and ready to do whatever task I need to do. It's so wierd. Haircut=do homework better. Hmm...however, I will not complain. Today I got so down after over 5 hours of solid research just for mathematica to start screwing up. The kernel in that program is just horrific! I'm back at it again, and it's working better, but there's still so much to do. What scares me is that I haven't started EM, which is due monday and only one question has a solution online. This might be a low homework grade for me, I don't know. But I need to have significant progress for my meeting on monday. At least yesterday was basically a day off as far as thinking goes. This will probably be the rest of my semester: bust ass until friday, take the night off, bust ass all day saturday, and most of sunday until the L word. At least it's one day off...And it's only for another month. I can do it...really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|