Friday, March 25, 2005

My dad's update

Apparently my dad's hemoglobin count is up to 14, which is finally normal! However, we still have no idea what caused his blood loss. He has his little nuclear test tomorrow at 8 and then meets with the doctor at 11. Hopefully this will all be resolved tomorrow then.

What's so wierd about this is that my dad never, and I mean never, gets sick. But this year things got stressful in the family, well, his family. Also, he was working insane hours. He would work a month or two without a day off! What kind of job is that?! It's insane. So he's definately been stressed out. Hopefully he'll finally start relaxing and not get sick anymore. He's literally been sick since christmas or so, which is really out of character.

I know he's going to get better though, because my dad's pretty tough. He's also stubborn :-) But I love him, and I just want him to be healthy so he can go back to work and sleeping and maybe even some fishing! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|