Thursday, March 17, 2005

the reason for the stones...

I've been having messed up nights since we got into town. Two nights ago I woke up freaked out because I thought someone walked in the room and walked right up to me. Unfortunately this never happens when I know I'm asleep, so I seriously freak out before I wake up. If I knew I wasn't awake, or that it wasn't happening on this plane, it wouldn't be such a big deal. Then I didn't want to go back to sleep because I was a bit scared. The next day I tried to find rocks to help protect me, but we had no luck. Not even a stupid little place in the mall with tumbled rocks...

Then last night I had all sorts of wierd dreams. They were the type of dreams you can't hardly describe. First Carrie and I were living in an apartment that seemed to be like a dorm? I don't know. She was back in the room, and I got stuck sitting in on a meeting that I couldn't get away from. At the end they broke out various bottled beverages, and I was concerned that they had stolen our beer and Carrie wouldn't be allowed to have our last Killian. I start going through all the bottles and I'm finding A&W, RC, everything but beer. But I decide RC is still good so I grab some. Then things change, as always, and I find Ms. Flury, my useless high school choir teacher. She's freaking out because there's no beer and for some reason they need beer. I try to find some, but can't. Again, wierd. Then I'm in water, for some reason, and my mom and brother (though he's much younger than now) and other people. But I'm focusing on the snakes I see all around me. I'm telling them there are snakes, and they don't seem to care. My mom says, there aren't any over here, so I make my way over to her. There are just as many snakes there as there were where I was!! So I try to swim farther, avoiding snakes as I go. It's really wierd, because they're just floating there, most just curled up, though some are moving. Thankfully none touch me, because I don't know what that would have been like. Anyway, I swim to a different area, and see what look a bit like sting rays...definately not helpful. I swim farther and see sharks! At this point I think this is just dumb and somehow get out of the water. What makes this scarier is that I'm really afraid of water, especially water I can't see in because I'm afraid something is in there that will bite me or something. So here I am in water, with a whole bunch of things that can hurt me! Very bizarre. Back in the hotel thing, I see my mom with my brother and some other people, but something's wrong with him. I ask her, what happened? She says nothing. I'm confused, because he's really not right, and she keeps saying there's nothing they can do. It was strange. Then, as if the dream wasn't wierd enough, we get on the elevator, but it isn't a normal one. This thing changes shape, the shaft that is. So where it started as a free standing shaft on the outside it turned into a bizarre roller coaster type thing, almost like we were in those vacuum tubes they use for bank drive-ups. Eventually we stopped. Honestly, at this point I can't remember much else that happened, and it was too bizarre to make sense of. This was all one big, confusing dream. Hopefully this citrine and tiger's eye will help a bit so I can sleep a little better, because the thought of sleeping still makes me a bit nervous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|