Monday, February 21, 2005

journey log

Tonight I didn't play as long, though I forgot to check what time I started. I set out to try the celestial theater since I was unable to do it last time. I succeeded three times, though I'm still not sure how because there isn't any guide for the heart breath. I focused on smoothing the transition between inhale/exhale, which seemed to be the missing piece. I think once I can do that consistently with the heart breath I will do better with the peaceful breath. It's still quite difficult for me, because I have to breath so painfully slow. The lungs are ok inhaling slowly, but the exhalation is difficult. Mentally I think start to worry that I'll never catch my breath, even though I am in control and won't just suffocate. It's very strange. I didn't do too many events because I'm quite tired and was dozing off for seconds even during the heart breath. So I think sleep would be a good idea instead of more playing. I can practice breathing in bed and just fall asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|