Friday, April 22, 2005

formerlyROSIE: GAY FOSTER MOM

formerlyROSIE: GAY FOSTER MOM

There are things that I read that once I am done I just stop. Everything stops, and all I can do is breathe, feeling the heaviness of what I have read. The first time was finishing Lord of the Flies in high school. A book that made me question the nature of humans, and children. And now, I can barely form words, typing slowly for once, struggling to describe...

Reading things like this, I am not angry, more stunned by reality. The reality that humans are capable of such evil, and such love. I just wonder how people can be so blinded by their illusions that this reality does not register with them. What do they see of the world? How do they feel when they hear these stories? Do they feel? How do they miss that it isn't gay parents and foster parents causing this abuse? How?

I know to combat hate with love. I just don't know how. It doesn't seem to matter, the hate contiues to grow, or at least get louder. We need to increase the love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|