Friday, February 04, 2005

who is Tomorrow's God?

1. Tomorrow's God does not require anyone to believe in God.

2. Tomorrow's God is without gender, size, shape, color, or any of the characteristics of an individual living being.

3. Tomorrow's God talks with everyone, all the time.

4. Tomorrow's God is separate from nothing, but is Everywhere Present, the All In All, the Aopha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the Sum Total f Everything that ever was, is now, and ever shall be.

5. Tomorrow's God is not a singular Super Being, but the extraordinary process called Life.

6. Tomorrow's God is ever changing.

7. Tomorrow's God is needless.

8. Tomorrow's God does not ask to be served, but is the Servant of all of Life.

9. Tomorrow's God will be unconditionally loving, nonjudgmental, noncondemning, and nonpunishing.
- Tomorrow's God, Neale Donald Walsch p 386
----------------------------------------------------
I love Tomorrow's God. I'm so close to completely incorporating Tomorrow's God to be my God. The hangups for me are using male and female pronouns interchangably, listening to God and she speaks to me, and that he is one with us, thus making us part of God also. The pronouns thing is a relatively simple thing, the next two are a little more difficult. But for the first time in my life I can honestly say I love God. Without fear, without doubts, without questions, I love God. But I have always loved God, because I have always loved Life. The difference is now I know that God is life, not Yesterday's God that I was taught about as a child. I love God...it's so freeing, I can't even describe the feeling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|