Monday, February 14, 2005

It came today!

Check out the Wild Divine!

Well, our game came today. After a little hiccup installing the game, I was able to get through quite a few of the first events. I think I'm going to really like this. There is one event I didn't do to well at, but it's kind of funny why. The event is to levitate a ball of energy by calming yourself. When you are relaxed and calm it moves up. Well, every time I got the ball to move a little I got excited so it would fall again! Haha, I thought it was funny, and I moved on after a while. The first event I actually completed was to light a fire by synchronizing my breath with the billow. That took a while, again because I would change slightly when I saw a little flicker of flame, which of course caused me to lose it. I got it though, and that also made me pretty happy.

There are really neat energy events in this one tower. One is where they use a balloon to represent your energy. If it goes too high or low it breaks. I actually started to get it, and to see the correlation between how I breath and how my energy flows. I learned that when I take a deep fast breath my energy spikes, which is not desirable. I'm already learning how to keep my energy flowing more steadily. All in just a few hours. Another event is to stack rocks on top of each other. You have to control your energy, either increase or decrease to move the rock up or down. It gets more difficult as you get higher on the stack because if the rock goes too high you lose it, and too low and you can't stack it. I completed that one however, and I felt good for doing it!

I believe I played for 2 1/2 hours, which is amazing because I didn't really feel bored, though my butt is getting a little sore from sitting! If anyone stumbles upon this and is interested, let me know. The program is a little expensive, $160, but there's a 30 day money back guarantee, plus it includes the biofeedback sensors and a music cd for your meditation practices off the computer. So far, I am loving this program. :-) I'm so glad it came today. I was so off center lately and not knowing how to get back. Even though I knew how, I just wasn't pulling it off. I skipped class today so I could play with this, and I'm glad I did. Now I need to call my friend and see if she can give me help on the quantum homework. yay homework!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|