Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Day 2 of my Journey

Today I decided to play Wild Divine before doing homework to calm and smooth my thoughts. It was very tricky because I have come down with whatever crud is infecting everyone. My lungs are a little wierd, so my breaths are a little faster and shallower, which makes is much harder to relax. First I tried to "lighting the fire" event, which I basically did, but didn't quite get it lit long enough. Then I tried to do the energy balloon event, which wasn't what I wanted to do. Instead I tried one I hadn't done. It's again an event to calm yourself, with the visual of a ball of energy dropping towards the center of a figure. It looks like that standard religious pose; sitting in full lotus with the hands above the head. Anyway...I got to the point after about 30 minutes where I was completely calm, but I couldn't hold it long enough to "pass" the event. But it's all good.

In any case, it made a huge difference for my concentration, even with my cold affecting my body. I'm very glad I bought this. I wish I could buy it for everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|