Sunday, December 26, 2004

SS102: Dialogue: The Laws of Effort and Choice

SS102: Dialogue: The Laws of Effort and Choice

I'm a little torn about this. For one, I acknowledge the point this dialogue is making, that we have to work for what we want, not just sit around and wait for things to happen. However, I also believe that if you have to fight for everything, perhaps you are not paying attention to what the universe is telling you. So far nothing in my life has been very hard. I have had to work, but things always fall into place. I take this to mean I'm on the right path. If things seem to not work out continually they are not meant to, and I choose to follow a different path. So I guess that's how I view effort and choice. I have goals in life, but I keep them simple. Like, getting my phd in physics. Attending the University of Texas. Simple goals that came to manifest I believe because I kept them simple. I think some people get lost in detailed goals because it's hard to focus on many details. This works for me at least!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|