Tuesday, January 17, 2006

More 'coincidences'

Someday I'll get to writing about our trip...maybe. lol

Anyway, the other day we went to eat at joy east. Carrie's ankle started really hurting, so we hopped across the parking lot to her chiropractor, who is also a physical therapist. He felt around, and then yanked the hell out of her foot! It was crazy to watch lol The next day he had to adjust it another way to get the foot back to where it belonged. And now it is, but it's still swollen so he took xrays. We'll know more tomorrow. But, that's not the point of this story lol

While we were waiting I picked up a random Austin magazine that had pictures of pretty houses in it. I showed carrie a picture of this house, and all she says is "that's our kitchen!" I'm like, what?! lol Seriously? And yes, she said that's exactly what our kitchen looks like her all her dreams. So I have her look at the other pictures of the house, and it's just the kitchen that looks like ours. How interesting is that? An unscheduled stop at the chiro, picking up a random magazine for 4 or 5 months ago, and we find our kitchen? That's so amazing! lol So that's our little 'coincidence' for the week.

Also, Carrie's having dreams still. The other night she had a dream where he was older, around 18 or 19. She walks to the entry way and just sees muddy footprints, which pisses her off a bit lol. She yells "Ri!" and he comes right away. they have a discussion about taking off boots right away and stuff. But it is funny. So new details. He's wearing a union jacket, so he works a trade of some sort but is also doing music. Also, carrie went to the garage and saw his car. His license plate has a thing that says Riley on it, so I guess we're back to that name :-) But she has the sense this car was hers, and she sold it to him. It's a beautiful classic mustang in a pearl purple. Which also fits with her idea of getting a classic car and converting it to biodiesel. lol, which is hilarious. Also, we must live in a climate that gets a bit cold cause Riley is wearing a heavy jacket. Oh, and the last thing is that throughout he's just a good looking kid. She's just suprised we have such a good looking kid lol, self esteem issues popping up eh? ;-)

by the way, she hates that I write about this stuff, but I don't care. I mean I do, but I need to write about it to organize my thoughts about it. So I'm being a bit selfish, I know. And if it became a real issue, I'd stop. But I'm not writing about anything truly personal. Like my bendable morals? lol, at least I know I do it.

Today on the bus I saw this kid and I just looked at him, wondering if that's what Riley would look like. I don't mean this in a wierd, you could be the father thing, but if he's similar looking.

As time goes on, I'm more and more comfortable with the idea of having a boy by the way. I've been learning more and more about how to raise a well adjusted boy, and I think we can pull it off. Though we're still knee deep in the circumcision decision. But other than that, I really look forward to this. I just feel like my life is just going to be more and more joyfull, because I want it to be. I'm finally moving into that headspace and beliefspace to make it all happen. One step at a time, but it really feels good. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|