Sunday, December 18, 2005

vacation

Just a note, we're leaving for wisconsin tomorrow morning. Things are a bit hectic, and tight on money, but it'll be ok. I used priceline to book our hotel so we have a room at the holiday inn in Kansas City for only $35! Too bad the one day we're there is the day they're doing maintenance on the whirlpool, figures lol

Here's our general itinerary:

19 dec - leave
21 dec - arrive at River Falls in the evening
22 dec - leave for my parents that evening sometime (it's only 4 hours anyway)
23-31 dec - in New London at my parents
31 dec - drive to Evansville (about 8 hours)
31 dec - 4 jan in Evansville, with a side trip to indianapolis hopefully
4 jan - 6 jan drive back to Austin, definately taking 2 days so we aren't too sore and insane!

I know not many people read this, but if someone that I know from back home or the area reads this and wants to see us, email or call. We'll see what we can do. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|