Sunday, January 16, 2005

Pictures

New Page 1
These are pictures of my cousin Luke who's serving in Iraq. He should be coming home soon, hopefully another two months or so, don't know for sure. Oh, and take a look at the other photo galleries on the page. It shows some of the humanitarian aid the soldiers bring, like chickens! It's really neat to look at for me personally because I can feel some of the emotions through the pictures. They're definately helping out, though I'm sure they wish they could do more.

Edit: Due to recent events I'd like to include a disclaimer in this post. The beliefs I put forth in this blog are mine, and mine alone. Please do not assume that anyone else I discuss in this blog share my beliefs, including those in my blogroll. Thank you for your understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|