Thursday, January 13, 2005

projects

Well, apparently we felt super motivated lately because last night we completely rearranged the living room and today we built a cat toy. It's great fun, and we feel so much better about the room overall...except now there's a bunch of random stuff I need to put away and clean up. At least we did it before the school year so I still have a few days to straighten out the house before classes.

Also, today I saw a chiropractor for the first time in many years. She used the activator or actuator or something like that, and did electric stem on my back. It definately helped, though we'll have to see how much more it does on monday when I have my next appointment. I just feel better knowing I'm getting everything taken care of so I shouldn't have headaches and back pain anymore. And she's planning on ordering me massage so my insurance will cover it! hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|